26 Mar New Familial Cancer Predisposition Working Group
On the 23rd of March NCCN convened a working group to consider TP53 mutation carriage and develop consistent advice on how this should be managed in the New Zealand child cancer population.
Current working group members include:
- Kim Gamet, Genetic Health Service NZ – Northern Hub
- Kate Neas, Genetic Health Service NZ – Central Hub
- Andrew Dodgshun, National Child Cancer Network (CHOC)
- Mark Winstanley, National Child Cancer Network (Starship)
- Scott Macfarlane, National Clinical Leader, Child Cancer, National Child Cancer Network.
If you would like to find out more about this piece of work contact: Scott Macfarlane (firstname.lastname@example.org)